50th Anniversary Freedom Day Festival Volunteer Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in being a volunteer for the 50th Anniversary Freedom Day Festival! Please read and complete this form carefully and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax on (08) 8975 0804.
Remote festivals can be very challenging and we’re seeking interest from people with a positive and patient attitude who are willing to work alongside the Gurindji to make this iconic anniversary an enjoyable experience for all. In return you will have an opportunity to gain experience in a remote festival of national significance whilst learning about Gurindji culture and forming new friendships.
Due to strong local community involvement volunteer positions are limited and we cannot guarantee applicants will get their preferred roles.
Successful applicants will:
– Be over 18 years of Age
– Be responsible for their own transport requirements to and from Kalkaringi NT.
– Bring their own camping equipment including tent/swag.
– Be available in Kalkaringi from 16th – 22nd August 2016.
– Be willing to undertake a cultural, OHS and event policy induction.
– Be willing to provide a Criminal History Check and NT Working With Children Card where relevant as determined by festival staff.